Wednesday, February 23, 2011

February Fun Forever Fluff!

February has been quite the month for us business school students. Basically we all got simultaneously fed up with winter and decided to give it the bird by partying like rock stars. Also, we're becoming painfully aware that our time together is whittling away. I shed a tear at the end of each passing day, I tell you.

Anyway, I've got lots o' pictures to share of our most recent shenanigans. On February 6th, we blessed our Tiny Tuna. She was in no mood for a blessing photo shoot so we only attempted a few. And then de-robed before we could take any family shots. So these three measly pictures are all I have to offer:

Only SUPER special girls get blessed on Super Bowl Sunday! We invited everyone over for a little fiesta to celebrate both occasions.

And Mimi made this excellent collage of the evening that I dutifully janked from her blog:

It was a most invigorating partaaay. Though, I will say, about 15 minutes in, Leah got a little overwhelmed and her jubilation morphed into unbridled rage. She had to take a little time out in mom and dad's room to collect herself...

No more than 10 minutes after everyone cleared out. Completely sacked out.

Moving on!

This is a little shot of "the men" taken at Brooklyn's birthday bash. Just before they started playing "light as a feather, stiff as a board."

Take a look at this little squish, glancing over her shoulder with disdain at all of her minions... I yuv her. What I didn't yuv was me and Sam's double chins on either side of her in the original of this photo. Judo chop crop!

On Valentine's Day we ventured over to the Bischoff's for a delicious pancake extravaganza. Love, love, love was all around.

Josh and Leah's first V-Day as a couple, sharing the same seat:

There's a lot of affection in this line-up, folks.

This one, too.

And I'm not scuuured of a lil' double baby duty. This was jus' before I whipped mah shirt off and gave 'um both a good Valentine's Day nursin' .
**Note** When Sam read this part he said, "That's such a creepy joke. You need to say just kidding sometimes." So... attention everyone! I was just kidding about the double barrel nursing! Carina wouldn't let me nurse Skylee...

You may have heard on the news about the "super storm" that hit Chicago and killed everything and stuff. Well, it kind of did. But Leah made it through. Looking cute as a button, I might add.

Here we have a little girl's night out for Mimi's birthday.

I love these women. I'd have taken out 200k in student loans for the sole benefit of having them in my life. 'Specially the little wench in the striped sweater.

And finally...

Know who this is??
It's Warren Buffett beyotches!

'Cept in this one Sam was trying to get him to flex his muscles, but Warren B (not to be confused with Warren G) thought he was going in for a fist pound... so they ended up in some sort of awkward, flex-fist-pound, lover's limbo.
No harm done.

The best part of it all was when I was telling my sister, Meradith, that Sam was in Omaha at a Warren Buffet conference she was like, "Why the crap did Sam go all the way to Omaha for a Jimmy Buffet concert?"

Precisely, Meradith. Precisely.

Now, stay tuned for pictures of Sam's birthday cake get-together. It hasn't happened yet, but I'm expecting lots of nudity.

6 comments:

Carina said...

What I am I ever going to do without my dose of Nessa every day?!? Your witty sense of humor just makes my day, every day! I can't stand the thought of our time ending so soon!

Elise said...

If you would just post every day, I'd lose some baby weight by laughing so much!

E B said...

Me too! But mostly, I'm glad that cute stripey sweater is getting some use. And whatever else you helped us out with removing.

Meradith said...

That IS Jimmy Buffet! I just saw the music video for Margaritaville and that's the guy!!

Oh, and about Jimmy, I didn't know this until just now, but he also had a hit entitled, "Why don't we get drunk and screw." Can you believe that?? No wonder Sam loves him so much!

That's so funny how you tried to nurse Carina's baby but she walked in on you and put a stop to it. You play such funny jokes on people. I need to squeeze little E so badly Nessa. Not to mention Leah! When oh when will it happen??

PS My word verification is reecesth. I found the name for our next baby.

Mimi said...

You heard my cry for baby Eve blessing pictures! Thank you kindly. I'll be snatching those up immediately and blowing them up to wallpaper size for my second son's bedroom.

Em said...

I am sooooo outta the loop!!! I LOVE your blogs, and here for the first time I see you had yourselves another lil Baby girl!!! YOu look beautiful, and funnier then ever!! I wish we would have had more time to know each other...I just know we would have peeeed our pants!!! So happy for you all oxoxoxo