Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Biggest Brother

I'm not really in a place where I can write about this yet. Until I get there:
His obituary from woodfuneralhome.com
JESSE COLLARD

PROVO, UT -- Jesse Curtis Collard, 32, formerly of Idaho Falls, passed away December 1, 2009, at his sister’s home in Provo, Utah.
Jesse was born June 15, 1977 in Idaho Falls, Idaho, to Curtis Alan Collard and Nancy Lee Hatch Collard. He graduated from Idaho Falls High School in 1995, where he participated in football, baseball and wrestling.
He resided in Idaho Falls; Chandler, Arizona; and Provo, Utah. Jesse owned his own commercial flooring company and worked throughout the United States.
He was a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He loved his motorcycle, mountain biking, hiking, traveling and playing the piano.

Survivors include:
Son: Carson Jesse Angell, Sandy, UT
Parents: Nancy & Curtis Collard
Brother: Abram (Tiffany) Collard, Erie, PA
Sister: Bethany (Walid) Kaakoush, Maricopa, AZ
Sister: Meradith (Jason) Christensen, Provo, UT
Sister: Vanessa (Sam) Palmer, Chicago, IL
He was preceded in death by his grandparents; and his uncle, C.C. Randall.

Funeral Services will be held at 2 p.m., Saturday, December 5, 2009, at the Ammon Foothill Stake Center, 3934 East 49th South, with Bishop Craig Tibbetts of the Ammon LDS 24th Ward officiating. The family will visit with friends on Saturday from 1-1:45 p.m. prior to the services at the church. Burial will be in the Rose Hill Cemetery.

I love you so much, J.

12 comments:

Amber said...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Nicole said...

Vanessa,

It just doesn't seem real, even when I see his picture and read the obituary. I am just so sad for you and your whole family. Our family is praying for all of you. I love the whole Collard family, and I hope being together will help you all.
Hugs from Georgia.

Challis said...

I'm so, so sorry Vanessa...

The DeGraffs said...

I'm so sorry Vanessa. I can't even fathom losing a sibling. The DeGraffs are praying for you and your family.

Millie & Broch

Fausett Family said...

I am really sorry Vanessa. You are in my prayers.

Carina said...

Vanessa I love you!

Em said...

Ohhh My Vanessa! So sad to hear of your loss...You are truly loved...We will be praying for you, and your family...LOVE & BIG HUGS!!!

Audrey Henderson said...

Vanessa, I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. Please know that Steve and I will be praying for you and your family. And if my family in Chicago can do absolutely anything for you please please let me know.

Melissa said...

Vanessa, the service was beautiful. You all did such a great job and I KNOW he is proud of you. Please know (which I know you do) that he will always be with us-always. His smile, laugh, and sparkling eyes have been imprinted in my heart forever. Love you, sweetie. Give that beautiful daughter of yours a big huge hug. :)
Missy

LuAnn said...

I was sad to hear. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eryn said...

Vanessa, I was so sad to hear this. I'm so sorry for you and your family.