Monday, June 22, 2009

Another Trip to the Beach.. and a little of American's Favorite Pass Time...

******UPDATED******Just pics today, folks. I'll prob update with thrilling stories a little later.

She's becoming quite the beach bum... our little beaut!


YES! One of us both paying attention and smiling. A rare sight, indeed


Running towards each other.... slow motion... music playing...


The water is freezing... just a toe will do.


Pure Calvin and Hobbs face. She was charging towards the water so hard I could barely contain her.


More sand eating. Seriously? So annoying.


Went to the A's vs Giants game last night. Leah was thrilled for the first half with all of the new sights and sounds. Then overstimulation kicked in and she zonked out for the rest.


Sam explained each "going on" of the game as if Leah was hanging on every word. 


Every time I looked at her she was making this face at the people behind us.
Nothin' like a good ball game!

**********A few more for the road************

 Ahh.... the inhibitions of baby-hood. Leah relishes any and all chances to be free as a bird.


Whenever in "the buff" she does the funny little march captured here... back straight, arms out, left, left, left, right, left.


She was particularly delighted to be in front of the camera this day....


Can I'va hug?


That's actually a little cardboard roll she was dutifully gnawing to pieces.


Orange creamsicle! 

7 comments:

aubree said...

oh my gosh vanessa! your family is so cute! i am in love with the last picture of your little girl on there. so adorable!

Jill Wilson said...

Someday I will maul her! Oh yes, someday I will :)

Danarae and Joshua Macey said...

Ha Ha! I love it! I can hear the slow music as dad and daughter run into each others arms....awww...WAY TOO PRECIOUS!!!!! How do you not eat them up?!?!?! haha :) I love the last photo of leah!! I was laughing out loud :)

Danarae and Joshua Macey said...

Ps. you are so beautiful!!

PPS. Ok how do I put you and mera on my page? - like how you have your "fellow hooligans" ? That way I don't have to go to your comments you write on my page to get to your page? so confused? and can you email on here? it's pitiful i know- I need a lil guidance please :) love ya! miss you like crazy!! xoxo

Kent said...

Okay, Leah, if you're so smart, why is it not a good strategy to send the 1st base runner on a full count with only 1 out?

Nicole said...

Vanessa,

I totally blog-stalk you because you are a good writer and I am a snoop.

But what I really wanted to say is this: your daughter is absurdly cute. I like to pretend that she's sort of my niece because she is so yummy! Hope you don't mind:)

Em said...

I am so glad you found me...lol I love your page!!! What a fun family you have!!! and cute too....;)