Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Little Things...

Leah follows me around like a puppy dog every where I go. I know most of you probably have little tots who do the same to you. She gets especially excited when she discovers me in the bathroom. I know as soon as she realizes I am no longer in the kitchen or living room, she will come fee fi foing her way back to find me. SO, this time I went prepared and captured this little vid on my phone. Turn up the volume for the full effect. Don't worry... it was staged...



Oh little Leah, you make my heart burst. No one else gets excited the way you do when they stumble upon me in the bathroom...

6 comments:

ShaLyse Walker said...

oh she is the CUTEST!!! That little laugh and her smile. I hear it all the time over the phone but never get the full visual effect!!!

Courtney said...

Staged...smaged... We all know you frequently video your lil babe from the pot.

Me-oh-my Leah is PERFECT! That little cheesy grin is to die for! She is seriously adorable Vanessa.

~Mike & Mackenzie said...

So cute!! I too have 2 little people to watch me go to the bathroom:-) (or pound on the door, or cry at the door, or stick things under the door, or yell through the door) No privacy these days .. not even for a couple minutes!! But, wouldn't trade it for the world:-)

Jill Wilson said...

I think I have mentioned this before but she is flippin cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Tiffany said...

Loved seeing her in action! Those cheeks and her little gleeful voice...I can't wait for you guys to be within driving distance.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl. Glad to see she's well. Congrats on a job well done!