Monday, April 20, 2009

A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words...

I haven't posted any pictures of our little turkey sub in a while so.... 

Nothing causes elation in my child quite like being swooped up onto her daddy's shoulders. I'm only explaining cause you can't really tell by the look on her face how much she loves it...


These pics demonstrate her progress in moving past the "picture face." Not quite... baby steps. Her feet crossing habit is still fully intact. 


Big girl is standing up all by herself these days. Makes mama sad.  Cept' she so freaking cute doing it.


I included this picture with the sole purpose of showing you all what I face whenever she gets hungry. 


Squishable...


Such a beauty, if I do say so myself! I always have such a crush on her on Sunday mornings, before the raggamuffin transformation begins. I still have a crush afterwards, just not quite as much. 


Another stunning self portrait. Literally the only pic of us in the last, like, two months. I'm gonna have to give Sam a talking to today. Time for him to play photographer. 



5 comments:

Meradith said...

She is so beautiful Nessa I love her so much! I need to see her, we can't let our babies grow up while we live apart:( She IS squishable and that's what I'm gonna do when I see her next!

~Mike & Mackenzie said...

She looks like such a happy baby! So cute!!

The DeGraffs said...

gosh youre so lucky you get to smash her face in every fricken day! ahhhh! if i wasnt typing id be making fists and shaking uncontrolably!

Unknown said...

I will call her Squishy and she will be mine...little squishy! As for the ducks when are you and Mera going to start up your animal rescue business? You two are so loving! Love you both!

Kent said...

Getting Sam to willingly take pictures of anything is worse than pulling teeth. Maybe if you tell him you'll watch more A's games...