Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Much Needed Rendezvous...


This post is pretty much going to be dedicated to pictures. Mera and Jason came out here for a couple of days and I was snapping so many shots of our little cherubs that for the last 2 hours I've just been staring at my computer, clicking from one picture to the next, trying to pick the best ones! Needless to say, the task has been near impossible so I just decided to add lots and lots.


I've seen nothing more delicious than Leah and Lucia packed nice and snug in our double stroller. I was a smitten kitten! Leah was hamming it up the entire time while little Lucy spent the majority of her time on our stroll in deep thought... contemplating the meaning of life.



We stopped for lunch and allowed the munchkins to scuffle over toys for a bit. They played a rousing game of tug-o-war over and over again. Luckily they both remained cool headed and no injuries were inflicted.


Nothing can really be said about this next group of shots...





Leah is especially happy just out of bed in the morning. Not something she inherited from her dad.


Sadly, this was pretty much the only shot of me and little Doofy... rise and shine.





You can imagine our joy and wonderment upon witnessing Lucy wrangle and saddle little Leah. Child prodigy, I'd say.



7 comments:

ShaLyse Walker said...

oh my goodness oh my goodness! These two are too much! I especially love the one where lucy is sitting on top of leah and leah is just looking up, not upset about what is being done to her---just kind of confused. hahahahaha

bethany said...

Oh sissy doodle!!! I am freaking out at these pics. Too much. These babies...too long since Auntie has seen either one. UMMMM...can I help the one of Lucia riding Leah like a horse, and the strength of Leah, still up and about with the little heffer on top of her. GOOD GOOD GOOD! Okay, I am about to smash the comptuter because of their cuteness! Love you Nessa...

bethany said...

BTW, where did you aquire the pimp double dooley???

Jill Wilson said...

Those baby girls are the CUTEST!!! I love this post :)

stacy h. said...

i am dying, these two girls are best friends. i love it. i love lucy riding leah and holding onto her hair! yes, i expect to see you this summer for sure!

Unknown said...

I am laughing so hard at Bethany right now wanting to SMASH her computer!!!
Also I love how Mera is placing Lucy on poor Leah kind of like what she used to do to you...I am actually kind of surprised it wasn't mera on poor little Leah...
I vividly remember her jumping on Bethany's back...after a heated argument:)hehehe!

The DeGraffs said...

i totally agree with meras feelings! im sure many a computer has been smashed due to this photo before they were able to leave any sort of comment! i cant help but grit my teeth every time i see leahs laughing face! i just want to inhale her! okay, this is getting a little violent, i wont deny that, but thats exactly how things will get if i ever run into that baby walking down the street! instant fight!