Sunday, December 12, 2010

Eve Overload

I have a severe case of postpartum brain mush, but I have lots of pictures to make up for it! Lil' Tuna has been an absolute slice of heaven since her arrival, so I had no choice but to take a million shots of her from slightly different angles and post them all here for your viewing pleasure.


This was actually the third of this exact same pose. Leah kept saying, "One more time to give kisses." You'll notice Eve making her "about to leach on to Leah's cheek in a rooting attack" face.

Big eyes...

Leah has been only mildly interested in Eve, which makes things pretty easy for me. Though, she does feverishly rub her head whenever she gets the chance.

The stuff my dreams are made of...

This sight has struck terror in the hearts of mothers and fathers across our apartment no less than six hundred times since bringing Eve home from the hospital. Curse you, Eve-sized baby doll impostor.


Taking Grammy to the airport. Leah is going through withdrawals already.

Contemplating the world....

And finally, my own little milkmaid. So helpful and selfless.
More pictures to come--and a million other updates---once my brain has returned to its normal form.

7 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh my, Eve is so beautiful. I bet you're just in heaven with your precious family!

Leah with the baby doll...and the breast pumps... Those little gems had me laughing out loud! Such a good big sissy!

It's not possible to post too many pictures of your girls, so do the world a favor and keep 'em coming! (I mean the pictures. You can keep the babies coming too, but I won't rush you on that for a least a few more weeks.)

Courtney said...

Oh I love these. I've been checking your blog no less than twice daily waiting for these!

Also, when you figure out how to make your brain return, do share the secret. Mine seems to have disappeared with the arrival of the second baby!

I love your littles and I love their mother too!

Hope you're doing well!

Carina said...

The world has definitely become a better place since Eve's arrival! There is no such thing as too many pictures of a baby! They change waaayy too fast.

Erin said...

Thanks for letting us talk your hubby's ear off forever sunday night! I was telling him how much i love your blog... and he said I should tell you. Well, here it is. I LOVE your blog. It makes me laugh every time i read a post and keeps me entertained for a few minutes at work :) Keep it coming!

Meradith said...

Can't get over how much Eve looks like you Nessa. Identical! I feel like I'm lookin straight into the tiny crumply little face of ma' wee little sister!! You need to put up a baby pic of you. Immediately!! I yuv Eve! And her big sissy! And her mama and papa!

Tiffany said...

I want you to know that only the desire to see my newest niece's face could prompt a return to the world of blogs after a prolonged absence.

Eve is breathtaking. It is so nice to finally see her in all her sweetness.

All my love...

Kent said...

I'm wondering about the ratio of Sam wearing G's pics vs Sam wearing normal clothes on your blog...I think it's swayed in the G's favor.

Cute little Tuna!