Saturday, January 23, 2010

Just for SLEs

*Serious Leah Enthusiasts

This morning I woke up all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed.

"Ok, sweetie. What's today's gameplan?"
"Well, what do you want to do?"
"First I want to go to the gym."
"Ok, go now and we'll do something fun after."

Then I looked out the window and noticed the Chicago skyline was missing:

I did get into my workout clothes. And under a blanket. And into my big recliner chair.

I figure what I really need to accomplish on this dismal, foggy, frigid morning is a little Turkey Sub documentation. She does brighten my day, after all.

Paparazzi stealthily approaches T.S. enjoying favorite show:


T.S. attempts ignoring Paparazzi in hopes Paparazzi will go away:


Paparazzo is undeterred. T.S. flashes Paparazzi "money shot" to placate Paparazzi:


T.S. bares razor-sharp teeth in attempt to intimidate Paparazzi:


Paparazzi heckles T.S. T.S. gets up to regulate on Paparazzi:


T.S. takes sweet time due to general belly size and lack of coordination skills. Paparazzi points and laughs:


Paparazzi stops laughing and vainly attempts to back away to make peace with T.S:


Last image captured on Paparazzi's camera. Paparazzi never seen alive again:

What in the world would I do without this little munchkin?

For those of you who haven't seen her in action, let it be known that I filmed her for 15 minutes straight. You are the lucky recipient of one and a quarter:

P.S. Directly after this video was taken, Sam was feeling a little huffy because Leah was trying to play with him while he was doing homework. Not being one to stand for this type of behavior, I said,

"She's just craving some male attention! She's gonna have to go looking for it on the streets!"

I know how to get what I want.

8 comments:

Carina said...

OH MY GOSH!! I think I need to eat that turkey sub! She is the most scrumptious heart melting sweetheart!!! I just wanna squish the stuffin's out of her!

Melissa said...

That seriously made my entire week. What a little silly, beautiful, talented, adorable little angel you have... :)

Melanie said...

Oh Vanessa and Leah, how you make my day. I was watching the video and Kent asks, "What is she doing?" Like it matters. She's being cute and that's all one needs to know.

Courtney said...

Well clearly, she is just personifying Uniqua... those were some straight-up Backyardigans dance moves and the girl has rhythm!

What a delight she is!

You found some deserving "seed spreader"? Hahahahahahaha.

shelby mae said...

VANESSA! hahahaha Leah is hilarious and so cute! me and 2 of my roommates just watched that video twice. i love your blog!

Mimi said...

Man, that "money shot" is a keeper! And that dance move where she squats and sticks out her little fanny?!

You've taught her well.

Kent said...

I like how Sam's hand appears out of nowhere like the hand of God to touch the 16 stones.

ShaLyse Walker said...

the best part is her squat move at the end. so funny.