Thursday, December 4, 2008

Oh yeah... P.S.

While we spent the Thanksgiving holiday sightseeing (haha), soaking in the hot pools at Lava Hot Springs, visiting friends, and being pretty awesome in general, the following is the single, solitary picture I have of the entire week. Tis true... I get a pit in my stomach when I think about it because there were so many fun memories to catch, but all of the cameras joined in conspiracy against us. Mera and Jason forgot theirs.... but Sam and I brought both our digital camera AND our new fancy HD video camera! HOWEVER--after I snapped the following shot my camera battery DIED. Then, when I busted out the video camera, the brand new extra long eight hour battery we installed had somehow managed to die as well. I was sure I had brought the charger but I ripped through my bag like 5 times and found nothing. You can imagine how thrilled I was when I got home and checked in my toiletry bag and there the charger was... pointing and laughing at me. Anyway, at least the following is a splendid little shot of one of the many naps our little beauts took side by side...

No comments: