Thursday, December 4, 2008

Blessed Thanksgiving...

This years Thanksgiving was particularly delightful for me. Our little family packed up and drove to my parent's house in Idaho Falls where we spent a most excellent five days with my mom and Dad, the Christensen clan (Mer, Jason and Little Lucy--or as I have dubber her "Doof." The nickname metamorphosis went as follows--Lucy, Loofy, Doofy, and finally Doof) and my bro, Jesse. This was my first Collard family Thanksgiving in 5 years! Thanks to a combination of my mom and dad gallivanting around from Virginia to Hawaii and my escapades in San Francisco, I have been deprived. SOO, you can imagine my joy and splendor at stuffing my face with the holiday feastings of my childhood. I guess the following clip is the best way to describe my participation in the meal. It went something like this:


3 comments:

Meg and Terr said...

I know! I have heard all about you, but I have yet to officially meet you. :) You and your husband make a hot couple, by the way. And I don't know why, but you pictures never show up on my computer, so I have yet to see a picture of your baby....but I'll keep trying! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving, it sure sounded like fun.

ShaLyse Walker said...

oh my goodness oh my goodness.
this last post was dynomite!
hahahaha keep em coming sister.
I'm feeling deprived of nessy humor.

~Mike & Mackenzie said...

This is SO funny! I'm glad that you got to see your family and enjoy the "feastings of your childhood".

The girls look so cute snoozing together:-)