Friday, May 1, 2009

I'll Go Walkin' After Midnight....

The following clip will most likely only be thrilling to Grammy and Poppa, Grandma, Aunties and SLEs (Serious Leah Enthusiasts), but Big Girl has started strutting her stuff on two feet. I love how wobbly she is on her fat little footsies. Anyway, captured this little morsel last night.


And, I'm including this clip from when she was almost 6 months old (can you tell I just finally got my video camera synched up with my 'puter?) because, while I understand fully that Leah is still pleasantly plump, I see now that I entirely underestimated her rotund figure as a wee lass. Never before has there been such fatness...


7 comments:

Meradith said...

Oh my gosh we cannot stop watching these videos!! I am freaking out right now Nessa I can't believe her drunken stagger! I want to cry I really can't believe she is walking that little perfect cherub!! ahhhh!

Meradith said...

Dad is wheezing over and over and over again, he is absolutely going to fall sideways out of this chair laughing and start rolling around on the ground here..

Jill Wilson said...

Hey girl! What a laugh that baby girl has! I am smiling from ear to ear here. Oh my gosh Sam reminds me of my bro. They have something so similar....maybe its the hair and head shape?? Both very handsome boys ;)

Unknown said...

HAHAHA that is so funny and I love Mera's comment about your dad! So funny!

bethany said...

I HAVE NEVER!!!! That baby is TOO much for her auntie! And the best part is that she is laughing at Sam pretending to smack her in the face! AHHHHHHH-my favorite thing I have seen in a while! Okay, and her wobbling only when she decides on an abrupt change in direction. So priceless! I am smitten kitten to little Leah...definatley a SLE! Oh my, I must go watch again!

stacy h. said...

dear nessa, oh how i loved the video of little LMP walking around like such a big girl!! :) isn't it the cutest stage? i was SO THRILLED to see quincy start walking! now she runs away from me in stores....

Melanie said...

Kent and I cannot get over just how cute Leah is! And Kent has thought she was cute from her birth, which is saying a lot. He doesn't think most kids are cute until they're at least 5 months old.